One of my passions is community service. It is very gratifying to be a part of the Broadview Community Council, Broadview Sewer Task Force and to have helped with launching our Broadviewseattle.org website. Preserving the infrastructure of our neighborhood is important to all of us in maintaining the value of our homes. For most of us, our homes are our most valuable asset. I love living in Broadview. It is an area of Seattle where home lots are larger and the trees are big. I think a vast part of Broadview has an urban small farm/bed community feeling. I tend a large garden, raise hens and keep bees on my spare time. Also I love spending time with my family who also live in Broadview. Education: I studied Interior Design at Cornish College of Arts and I’m the proprietor of SeattleSue Design. Professional: I’m a real estate broker for Coldwell Banker Bain, the world's most productive residential real estate company. My referral-based real estate practice has been built over the last 20 years on a foundation of client advocacy, knowledge and ethical business practices. My expertise is managing complex real estate transactions. The best part is the continuation of relationships with my clients after closings in helping them with their home designing.
Posts by Susan George:
- SPU working in Broadview on Monday
- GCC Special Forum on Homelessness
- Broadview Bitter Lake Community Council Annual Meeting
- Tax Season is here and mail theft is always high this time of the year!
- Mayor Murray transmits landmark police accountability legislation to Council.
- ADD YOUR VOICE- Simple Survey Monkey
- Licton Springs School plans program tours this week & in February
- WOMXN’S MARCH SEATTLE- updates
- Dive in District 5
- Happy New Year from Broadview Neighborhood News!