One of my passions is community service. It is very gratifying to be a part of the Broadview Community Council, Broadview Sewer Task Force and to have helped with launching our Broadviewseattle.org website. Preserving the infrastructure of our neighborhood is important to all of us in maintaining the value of our homes. For most of us, our homes are our most valuable asset.
I love living in Broadview. It is an area of Seattle where home lots are larger and the trees are big. I think a vast part of Broadview has an urban small farm/bed community feeling. I tend a large garden, raise hens and keep bees on my spare time. Also I love spending time with my family who also live in Broadview.
I studied Interior Design at Cornish College of Arts and I’m the proprietor of SeattleSue Design.
I’m a real estate broker for Coldwell Banker Bain, the world’s most productive residential real estate company. My referral-based real estate practice has been built over the last 20 years on a foundation of client advocacy, knowledge and ethical business practices. My expertise is managing complex real estate transactions. The best part is the continuation of relationships with my clients after closings in helping them with their home designing.
Posts by Susan George:
- D5 Round 1 in the 2018 Budget!
- Extended comment time for ADU/Backyard Cottage Environmental Impact Statement
- Election Forum! Taproot Theatre
- Celebrating 8 years Our Broadview Neighborhood News Blog!
- National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands Senior Pass
- Broadview Your Voice, Your Choice Vote Results!
- Second Annual Live in D5 celebration of arts and culture!
- At last! Time to Vote on Your Voice, Your Choice
- Micro-Community Policing Plan coming up in July
- Enjoy your Sunny 3 Day Memorial Day Weekend!