Sound Transit 3 Public Involvement Meetings
The Sound Transit Board has kicked off a public involvement campaign to decide what mass transit projects should be studied as the final candidates for a Sound Transit 3 ballot measure. Community members throughout the fast-growing Puget Sound region can engage on ST3 priorities via an online survey, a new interactive website, public meetings and social media.
The campaign to promote public involvement will include Facebook posts and Twitter dialog using the #ST3 hashtag. Six public meetings around the region begin June 16:
- Seattle: June 16, Union Station, 401 S. Jackson St.
- Everett: June 18, Everett Station, 3201 Smith Ave.
- Redmond: June 23, Redmond Marriot, 7401 164th Ave. N.E.
- Tacoma: June 24, Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center, 1500 Broadway
- Seattle (daytime): 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. June 25, Union Station, 401 S. Jackson St.
- Federal Way: June 25, King County Aquatic Center, 650 S.W. Campus Dr.
Except the June 25 daytime meeting in Seattle, all of the meetings will run from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., with presentations at 6 p.m. For the convenience of community members, the meetings in Seattle, Redmond and Federal Way will coincide with King County Metro Transit Long-Range Plan public meetings (more information at kcmetrovision.org). Community Transit and Everett Transit will take part in the June 18 meeting in Everett and the June 25 daytime meeting in Seattle. Pierce Transit will take part in the June 24 meeting in Tacoma and the June 25 daytime meeting in Seattle.
Sound Transit 3 Home page is located here.