Celebrate Neighbor Appreciation Day on February 8th
The Department of Neighborhoods again is sponsoring Neighbor Appreciation Day on Saturday February 8. Here in Broadview we have lots of nice neighbors to celebrate.
Here are some ways for you to be a part of Neighbor Appreciation Day:
- List of Ideas on how you can celebrate
- Plan an event using our templates and tools
- Add your event to our events calendar or participate in one listed
- Share your story of a “Great Neighbor”
- Send an e-card. We have several to select from.
Join the hundreds of community members across our city in celebration of what makes Seattle great – our neighbors!